Plus when you make this, your kitchen will smell amazing. And that's a promise! :-)
- 1 (400g) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 cherry tomatoes (approx. 2 cups), halved
- 2-3 TB tomato paste (start with 2 TB)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (leaves only)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat (6 out of 12 on my stove).
- Sauté garlic & rosemary for 1-2 mins (until fragrant, but make sure the garlic doesn't burn aka go brown and smell bad).
- Add tomatoes to pan, season with salt & pepper and sauté for 2-3 mins.
- Stir in beans & 2 TB tomato paste and increase the heat to medium-high heat (8 out 12).
- Cook until the beans have softened (5-10 mins). [Note: add another spoon of tomato paste if you want a saucier mixture for serving over pasta/rice]
- Season to taste.
I hope you enjoy this taste of Italy as much as I do!